Translate

Monday, February 8, 2016

Marvelously Delicious Christmas Treats

f you’re in the mood for Christmas baking and decorating, but you’re 


lacking inspiration, these easy-to-make and adorable treats will instantly get your creative juices flowing. These recipes are my personal picks. I spent yesterday’s evening looking for Christmas treats to make with my kids. Since I’m bad at cooking, I always pick super easy recipes. These eight are no exception. Read on and choose your favorite ones.

1. Soft sugar cookies

Soft sugar cookies

These amazingly soft sugar cookies are like real snowflakes. They require simple ingredients and are quick to make. All it takes is about 40 minutes and some easy mixing of dairy and dry ingredients like sugar, flour and baking powder. Ask your children to help in preparation. Get the full recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment